Up to 300 Golfers at Once!
Silver Lake Country Club has been hosting outings for more than 50 years. Whether you are hosting a golf tournament to raise funds, reward employees, thank clients or simply gather a group for a fun day of golf, we are committed to making your outing a success. Our professionals will help you plan and execute all event details to ensure that you and your participants enjoy a wonderful golf experience.
The expansive clubhouse features a large cocktail lounge, restaurant, men's & women's locker room, proshop and banquet rooms for groups of 50 - 400, each offering lush garden views and outdoor patios. As one of the only courses in the area with two championship courses, we can accommodate up to 300 golfers in a shotgun format, allowing all participants to finish at the same time.
We accommodate a number of tournament formats and starting options to suit your group. We'll work with you to provide a variety of contest options that will entertain and delight golfers, and our staff will set up each of them before you arrive. When it comes to golf outings, we understand how much work it can take as a coordinator. Let us handle tournament setup and scoring so you can concentrate on the important matters of the day!
Call today to start planning your outing: Amy or Janene at 708.349.6940 ext. 5 or submit an inquiry online.
Relationships - Team Building - Networking
The golfing world has been the backdrop for corporate decisions and business deals since the first country club opened its doors in the late nineteenth century. When business is mixed with golf, the course becomes a platform that goes far beyond fairways and greens. Golf is a great way to entertain clients, grow relationships, build employee morale, and thank your partners.
- Quality time with clients. An opportunity to spend valuable time with your existing and prospective clients. You may typically be granted a brief meeting with your clients, however attending a corporate golf day allows you several hours in a relaxed environment to strengthen relationship with existing clients and convert prospective clients into actual clients.
- Professionalism. Running your golf day in a professional manner re-enforces the service and quality levels of your brand, especially to prospective clients.
- Stand out from your competition. Thank your existing clients with a memorable golf day. Make your golf day the one that your clients and prospective clients want to attend.
- Brand exposure and awareness. An invaluable opportunity to establish your brand position in the market place. Achieve through on course branding, promotional merchandise and giveaways, industry press releases and company newsletters.
- Social media exposure. The exposure your brand receives through targeted social media leading up to and following the event is invaluable. Set up a Facebook page, Twitter profile and company blog where participants can follow pre-event updates and post-event recaps.
- Thank your clients. Recognize your clients. Corporate outings are important opportunities to thank existing clients for their loyalty and business.
Call our Event Team today to book your outing, 708.349.6940 ext. 5
Thank you for your interest in Silver Lake Golf Course.
Please complete the event inquiry form below and one of our event managers will respond within a timely manner.
You may also contact our Banquet Office at 708.349.6940 ext.5 or for information and pricing.